- Bachelor’s degree, University Technical degree, preferable Civil Constructions Engineering/Installation, Engineering/Marketing or related field required, experience in product development is a plus;
- Good English, both verbal and written, is a must – Cooperation with Headquarer;
- Commercial skills;
- Technical background, preferably in building materials industry;
- A charismatic, communicative personality that people love to work with;
- An organized, meticulous person that colleagues can rely on;
- A determined person who understands the product life cycle.
- Creating the product strategy and leading the team to deliver a finished product;
- Can also lead to the marketing of a product, which involves the analysis and forecasting of profit;
- Research market research to get ideas for the products that customers will want;
- Defining communication objectives for product marketing;
- Comparing the company’s products with the competitor’s products in order to assess the competition on the market;
- Providing management with analysis and reports and answering questions and requests from management;
- Specifying and supervising the necessary research to determine the needs and desires of customers;
- Review and adjust inventory levels and product production schedules to maintain product availability;
- Creates and/or supports the creation of training materials and lead training sessions to educate customers and sales personnel on product technical features and benefits – Travel is required to support training activities.
- Competitive salary + company car;
- Medical subscription;
- Professional development: Conferences, training, mentoring program.
Aplică pentru acest job:
Contactează-ne telefonic: 0749 206 119
Trimite CV-ul la adresa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Îți prezentăm o listă cu acele cursuri care s-ar putea să te intereseze și să te ajute în dezvoltarea pe plan profesional.